Bankruptcy Moncton, New Brunswick
Allan Marshall & Associates Inc is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee of bankruptcies firm that has been serving Moncton and Dieppe and surrounding areas in New Brunswick. since 1982. We offer a free, no-obligation initial consultation to the residents who are experiencing financial difficulties. These consultations are designed to help identify solutions, answer questions and provide sound advice to fix debt problems.
If you are experiencing financial problems in the Moncton and surrounding areas please call 1 (888) 371-8900 today to get the help you deserve.
Bankruptcy Moncton FAQ
- Will I lose my house in bankruptcy?
- Will I lose my car if I file for bankruptcy?
- Can bankruptcy help with Student loan debts?
- Will my wages still be garnished after I file for bankruptcy?
- How can I stop the government from garnishing my wages?
- Will bankruptcy release me from Income tax and other government debts?
- Is Bankruptcy advertised in the local newspaper?
- Will my employer know if I file for bankruptcy?
- How is my spouse affected by my bankruptcy?
Allan Marshall & Associates Inc.- Moncton Office Location
Allan Marshall & Associates Inc.
500 St. George Street, Suite 101
1 (506) 384-7850
1 (888) 371-8900
|Landmarks:This building is located on the corner of St. George and Vaughn Harvey Boulevard directly beside the Air Force veterans club of Moncton, across from Canadian Forces Base Moncton. The building has a sign saying Prestige Executive Centre.|