Get Help Today
Book a risk-free 30-minute call with one of our experts to discuss your needs.
What is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee and how can we help? During times of financial stress and overwhelming debt, it is important to understand all available options so that a proper informed decision can be made. Licensed Insolvency Trustees are the only debt professionals who can provide a full range of debt solutions for your situation.
1. Start With a Free Consultation
Solutions to financial problems are often complex, however the free consultation is offered in a complete and easy to understand format. When you schedule your initial consultation, the trustee will review all of your financial information, answer any questions you may have, and go over restructuring options that are best suited for you and your situation.
The first step is to call our toll free number 1 (888) 371-8900 or submit our secure Online Form to arrange for a free consultation in one of our offices in New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island or Nova Scotia.
2. Learn Your Options
Get the facts about bankruptcy and proposals. Dispel the myths, and have your questions answered. Insolvency Trustees are licensed by the federal government to help deal with your financial problems, through listening, and understanding your unique situation. We specialize in providing consumer debt solutions such as Consumer Proposals, bankruptcy, and debt counselling services. Find the right debt solution for you.
3. Become Debt Free
After deciding which option is best, a Licensed Insolvency Trustee (LIT) will provide you with assistance throughout your debt free journey by acting as a ‘referee’ between you and your creditors. Our trustees will help prepare the necessary documents for your insolvency, notify your creditors and review all items with you personally.
Insolvency Trustee Services are here to help you get a fresh start. A bankruptcy or Consumer Proposal may be the right fit for you, but it all starts with a free, confidential consultation.
We Can Help. Contact us today.
The 4 Top Reasons to Work With a Licensed Insolvency Trustee
With the internet and so many options of debt advisors and consultants across Canada, what makes Insolvency Trustees your best option?
- Your initial consultation is free. Trustees offer a free no obligation session to review your options. No pressure and no hidden costs. Consider it as talking to a friend that can help guide you in the right direction.
- LIT’s are highly trained and licensed by the government to provide debt advice in Canada. Speaking with an LIT ensures you are getting professional quality advice. All Trustees must complete bankruptcy and law courses and also have to complete many counselling courses before being granted a Trustee license by the government of Canada. They are required under law to explain ALL of your debt relief options.
- Licensed Insolvency Trustees will guide you through the process. A Trustee is NOT just for bankruptcies. We consult with individuals looking for budgeting and every day debt problems, and many do not end up going bankrupt. Trustees will help you with all of the legal processes associated with your financial problems, and protect you from creditors. Their goal is to help you successfully eliminate your debts through a fair process.
- Trustee service options can often cost LESS than other debt solutions. In many cases it will cost you less to work with a Licensed Insolvency Trustee than a debt relief counsellor. Bankruptcy payments are based on government guidelines called surplus income limits and proposal payments are based on how much you can pay with what you owe. Credit counselling agencies often make you pay 100% of your debt back along with fees. LIT fees are included with your filing.